Thursday 30 May 2013

100 favourite things for my 100th blog post

Hard to believe that I have actually reached my 100th blog post. I never imagined I would keep this up for so long. I'm surprised I had the stamina.

But one thing I never lack is things to talk about. So in honour of my 100th blog post I decided to put together a list of 100 of my favourite things.

Adriaen Coorte Asparagus
Ale
Anchovies
Artichokes
Asparagus
Aveda

Bande dessinée
Samuel Beckett
Belgian chocolate
Belgian beer
Belleville Rendez-Vous (film by Sylvain Chomet)
Bicycles
Bitte Kai Rand
Roberto Bolaño

Cats
Camels
Carpets
Celadon
Central Asia
Chartreuse

gardening at the allotment
Danskos
Deserts
Dogwood

Endive
The Etruscans
Eurostar

Fiat 500
France
Frogs

Gardening
Grapefruit
Green amber
The Green Ray (film by Éric Rohmer)

Habu Textiles
Handel’s Messiah
Hats
Holst Garn

Iris in the Jardin des plantes, Paris
Ice cream
Iris

Le Jacquard Français
Japan

Kindle
Knitting

Linen
Longchamp
Luxembourg Garden

Mauviel
Herman Melville
Metro
China Mieville
Mont Saint Michel
Museums
Mustard

Navy blue
New York
The New Yorker
The New York Review of Books

Olive
Oreos

Paris
Paleolithic art
Père Lachaise Cemetery
Pickles
Pistachios
Playtime (film by Jacques Tati)
Pomegranate
Pork
Princess Mononoke (film by Hayao Miyazaki)
Pumpkins

Quilts

Ravelry
Rhubarb
Rome
Rouen

A Matter of Time, Frank Serra, Bilbao Guggenheim
Sauternes
St Pancras station
Scandinavian design
Seinfeld
Frank Serra
Shawls
John Singer Sargent
Snakes
Spain
Stalker (film by Andrei Tarkovsky)

The Tale of Mr Jeremy Fisher
Teal
Textiles
Tintin
Trains
Traveling
Tulips
Turkey

UK
USA

Van Gogh

Tom Waits
The Wire
Wonkette

Xinjiang

Margeurite Yourcenar

Zombie films

No comments:

Post a Comment